TIWPE Reserves The Copyrights And Confidentiality To This Website Bound By Law
All materials (including but not limited to the contents, information, artwork, text, audio, video or pictures/photographs) (“Content”) on this Website is Copyright © of TIWPE and is protected by copyright law, trademark law and trade secret law.
The Content includes both content owned or controlled by TIWPE and content owned or controlled by third parties associated with TIWPE. You may only access and use these materials for personal or financial purposes. Any alteration/modification either in whole or in part or usage of the materials for other than financial claim and personal purposes violates the copyright laws. You are not permitted to under any circumstances, reproduce, record, publish publicly, distribute or publicly exhibit any material without TIWPE express written consent. Any attempt to “pass off” any of it’s Content will be at your own work and shall be violation of the existing copyright laws. You may not use any of TIWPE trademarks or trade names without our consent and you acknowledge that you have no ownership rights in and to any of those names and marks.
We endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the Website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the Website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
Limitation of Liability:
TIWPE, its officers, directors, employees, and agents disclaim all warranties, expressed or implied, in connection with the Website and your use thereof. You specifically acknowledge that TIWPE shall not be liable for user submissions or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party and that the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely with you.
In no event shall TIWPE, its offices, directors, employees, or agents, be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages whatsoever resulting from any:
● Errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Website, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory
● Errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, any user or member communication
● Any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or players due to technical problems thereof
● Personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of our Website
● Conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of the Website’s services and/or endorsed initiatives on the Websites
● Any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein; and/or
● Any bugs, viruses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through our website by any third party
The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction. The Website is controlled and offered by TIWPE from its facility in India. TIWPE makes no representations that the Website is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Website from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with applicable laws.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless TIWPE, its offices, directors, employees, affiliates, associate and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from:
● Your use of and access to the Website and for the foregoing
● Your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or
Modifications and Interruptions
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the Site at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our Site. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Site without notice at any time.
We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, assessment change, market risk, losses, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site.
We cannot guarantee the Site will be available at all times. We may experience hardware, software, or other problems or need to perform maintenance related to the Site, resulting in interruptions, delays, or errors.
We reserve the right to change, revise, update, suspend, discontinue, or otherwise modify the Site at any time or for any reason without notice to you. You agree that we have no liability whatsoever for any loss, damage, or inconvenience caused by your inability to access or use the Site during any downtime or discontinuance of the Site.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding use of the Site, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org